Liposuction is the most popular plastic surgery operation in the world, and Dr. Koplin spends some time discussing the reasons behind this fact. Full transcript below.
About Dr Koplin
About Our Office
About Plastic Surgery
About Your Surgery
Natural Fat Transfer
- What is Natural Fat Transfer
- Benefits of Natural Fat Transfer
- There's No Fat Like Your Own Fat
- Other Applications of Natural Fat Transfer
- How Does Natural Fat Transfer Work?
- Natural Fat Transfer Requires Experienced Plastic Surgeon
- Explanation of Natural Fat Transfer
- Cost Effectiveness of Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer-The Future of Plastic Surgery
- Combining Natural Fat Transfer with Face and Neck lift
- Continuity of Aging with Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer to the Face
- Natural Fat Transfer Instruments and Tools
Facial and Neck Rejuvenation
Let’s talk a little bit about liposuction. Liposuction is the most popular operation in the United States –in the world– and in fact in my practice as well. Why? Because everyone needs a little bit of liposuction. Pretty much anyone of any age has a problem area or two, and pretty much anyone of any sex, fitness level, needs a little tweaking, a little bit of shaping, and liposuction is the perfect solution for that. What liposuction does is basically to remove fat from under neither the skin. It’s basically stealing it through little openings that are so small that they’re undetectable. It’s a fast operation, it’s an easy recovery, it’s a wonderful degree of improvement, and that’s why it’s a big component of our practice here. I’m Dr. Lawrence Koplin and I’m glad you listened to me today. Thank you.