Safety First in Anesthesia
Dave Fournier, the Director of Anesthesia at Roxsan Surgery Center, talks about the controlled environment of the operating room, and how he ensures the highest level of safety for patients. Full transcript below.
About Dr Koplin
About Our Office
About Plastic Surgery
About Your Surgery
Natural Fat Transfer
- What is Natural Fat Transfer
- Benefits of Natural Fat Transfer
- There's No Fat Like Your Own Fat
- Other Applications of Natural Fat Transfer
- How Does Natural Fat Transfer Work?
- Natural Fat Transfer Requires Experienced Plastic Surgeon
- Explanation of Natural Fat Transfer
- Cost Effectiveness of Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer-The Future of Plastic Surgery
- Combining Natural Fat Transfer with Face and Neck lift
- Continuity of Aging with Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer to the Face
- Natural Fat Transfer Instruments and Tools
Facial and Neck Rejuvenation
This isn’t a big hospital. This is a small surgery center, so we cross train, and that’s my responsibility in the operating room. I control the environment and I work very hard on safety factors, so we cross train on things like difficult airway algorithms, allergic reactions to anesthesia, earthquakes, fire drills, and that is a continuing quiz well above and beyond the standards that are required by the government. We are very well integrated and we work really hard so that should we have a problem –and we don’t– but should we ever have a problem everybody knows what to do, and that’s the great thing about having a team that works together every day. There are no unfamiliar faces, everybody knows what to do, and everybody knows the procedures that are going to be followed because we talk about them all the time.