The Three Visits
Dr. Koplin explains the course of three meetings, designed to discover what your exact surgery goals are, and the process of working with you to formulate a plan that will give you the great results you want after surgery. Full transcript below.
About Dr Koplin
About Our Office
About Plastic Surgery
About Your Surgery
Natural Fat Transfer
- What is Natural Fat Transfer
- Benefits of Natural Fat Transfer
- There's No Fat Like Your Own Fat
- Other Applications of Natural Fat Transfer
- How Does Natural Fat Transfer Work?
- Natural Fat Transfer Requires Experienced Plastic Surgeon
- Explanation of Natural Fat Transfer
- Cost Effectiveness of Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer-The Future of Plastic Surgery
- Combining Natural Fat Transfer with Face and Neck lift
- Continuity of Aging with Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer to the Face
- Natural Fat Transfer Instruments and Tools
Facial and Neck Rejuvenation
If you’ve never had plastic surgery before we know that this can be an intimidating experience. Well, we do a lot of things to make that as easy a process as possible, and one of the most important is seeing you three times before surgery. What does that mean? Well, we always have a consultation to begin with. The consultation is when I talk to you about what it is you’re interested in; where we make a plan and I explain to you what the actual surgery and the outcome will be. I also want you to meet the office –the office staff– and become comfortable with us. The second visit is called our preoperative visit. That means you come in and we go in and we refine and review everything that we spoke about the first time. The third visit is on the morning of surgery. You get to meet my anesthesia provider, you’ll get to meet the staff that will be taking care of you at surgery, and I go over the plan one final time to be certain that my plan and your wishes are the same. I hope that this helped you and it’s been my pleasure talking to you. I’m Dr. Lawrence Koplin.