What is Plastic Surgery?
Dr. Koplin explains the meaning and origin of the word plastic surgeon, expounding on what it really means to be a plastic surgeon. Full transcript below.
About Dr Koplin
About Our Office
About Plastic Surgery
About Your Surgery
Natural Fat Transfer
- What is Natural Fat Transfer
- Benefits of Natural Fat Transfer
- There's No Fat Like Your Own Fat
- Other Applications of Natural Fat Transfer
- How Does Natural Fat Transfer Work?
- Natural Fat Transfer Requires Experienced Plastic Surgeon
- Explanation of Natural Fat Transfer
- Cost Effectiveness of Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer-The Future of Plastic Surgery
- Combining Natural Fat Transfer with Face and Neck lift
- Continuity of Aging with Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer to the Face
- Natural Fat Transfer Instruments and Tools
Facial and Neck Rejuvenation
People often ask, what is plastic surgery? And what is a plastic surgeon? Well, it comes from the word –Greek word– plastikos, which means to mold or to form or give shape to. It doesn’t refer to the fact that we take foreign objects such as plastics or silicon and put them inside of people. It refers to the fact that we have a vision – a concept– of how we would like to mold or form or shape someone. And the job of the plastic surgeon is to talk to the patient to find out what that process is and to create what we consider good plastic surgery. I’m Dr. Lawrence Koplin, and thanks for listening.