What's New in Plastic Surgery?
Dr. Koplin explains that what’s most important and new in plastic surgery today is the concept, which in recent years has been reoriented toward favoring a more natural, soft and youthful look. Full transcript below.
About Dr Koplin
About Our Office
About Plastic Surgery
About Your Surgery
Natural Fat Transfer
- What is Natural Fat Transfer
- Benefits of Natural Fat Transfer
- There's No Fat Like Your Own Fat
- Other Applications of Natural Fat Transfer
- How Does Natural Fat Transfer Work?
- Natural Fat Transfer Requires Experienced Plastic Surgeon
- Explanation of Natural Fat Transfer
- Cost Effectiveness of Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer-The Future of Plastic Surgery
- Combining Natural Fat Transfer with Face and Neck lift
- Continuity of Aging with Natural Fat Transfer
- Natural Fat Transfer to the Face
- Natural Fat Transfer Instruments and Tools
Facial and Neck Rejuvenation
People are often asking me what’s new in plastic surgery. What’s the newest technique; what’s the newest laser; what’s the newest item? And actually, what is really new in plastic surgery is the concept, and the concept is natural: natural results, natural appearance. And, what do I really mean by that? Well, we’re here in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles. Trust me, the best and the worst plastic surgery in the world is here. The bad stuff you can see across the room. You don’t have to be a plastic surgeon. It’s not good. The good results are the ones that you really don’t even notice. It’s like a good haircut or good makeup. It’s sexy, it’s natural, it’s unassuming. So, the big concept isn’t the machine that we use, the laser that we use, because those always pass. There’s always something new around the frontier. But what’s really new is: don’t make someone look crazy; don’t make them look artificial. Make them look natural, the way that they used to look, or enhance the way that they used to look in a way that’s unassuming, beautiful, and sexy. I’m Dr. Lawrence Koplin, and thank you for listening.